Sign up for our Patient Portal
Roxborough Memorial Hospital is excited to offer you a secure and convenient
way to manage and access your health information when and where you need
it. With your personalized Patient Portal account, you can view your health
information online anytime.
LOG IN HERE
Get connected and manage your Health, today!
Gain Secure & Convenient Access to your:
- Medical Record Summary
- Clinical Test Results
- Medication History
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
So as to maintain your privacy under the Health Information Portability
and Protection Act (HIPAA), the hospital is required to confirm your identity
and receive your authorization. You are asked to register in person at
- Start by providing us with your email address or the email address of your
authorized representative. To protect your privacy, our staff will need
to see your photo ID.
You will receive an email from
- Click on link in the email
- Follow the prompts to create a username and password
- You now have access to your health information on the Patient Portal
- Sign in with your username and password
- Please click on View Clinical Information to review your health information
Who Can Sign up for the Patient Portal?
- Patients of Roxborough Memorial Hospital are eligible to use the Patient Portal
VIEW AND UPDATE INFORMATION
After activation, you can begin accessing your Patient Portal by visiting
www.roxboroughmemorial.com and following the link to the portal website. Or you can go directly to
https://mychart.primehealthcare.com/MyChart/ and log in with your username and password.
What if I forget my username or password?
- Click the forgot password on the login screen
- Call us at 215-487-4449 Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5 pm